Post your Review here about HCG ultra diet drops.
About HCG Ultra Diet: HCG injections; where to buy HCG Diet Drops from HCG Ultra Store – Official Website.
Hcg Ultra Reviews
HCG Diet for men? HCG Ultra is used by both women and men and is very effective in both. It is perfect for anyone that wants to get rid of their excess body fat, maintain their muscle tone, and feel great while permanently changing their appearance.
Lose Weight Fast with our HCG Ultra New Formula that works : Lose 1-2 Pounds Daily! Permanently! No Hunger Pains, Maintain Muscle Tone, Feel Great! Equally as Effective as Clinical Injections. Save Money & NO Pain! Made in the USA! FDA Compliant! All Natural & Completely Safe!HCG Ultra is YOUR Solution! Guaranteed Results!
HCG Ultra Homeopathic hCG Drops
What is the difference between HCG drops and HCG injections?
A: HCG injections are only a prescription shot of the HCG hormone. It is typically manufactured with non-weight loss treatments in mind. HCG drops are a homeopathic HCG formula with additional weight loss ingredients tailored to your fat loss goals.
The injections are only available by licensed physicians and require office visits and monitoring. HCG drops are available without prescriptions or office visits for use in the comfort of your own home. Both options work similarly, but HCG Ultra offers you the same or better results without the hassle of prescriptions of the expense that can be more than $2000 at weight loss physician’s offices.
QUICK START DIET GUIDE
The HCG Ultra Diet
is based on the use of homeopathic HCG combined with a very low calorie diet
(VLCD) to change your metabolism to burn the extra fat and lose the extra pounds. Only certain foods
are allowed during the diet. The diet consists of a loading phase (Phase 1), a very low calorie diet (Phase
2), and a maintenance diet (Phase 3). The following are the food guidelines and restrictions for doing the
HCG True Diet.
For the first two days, you are loading up on HCG Ultra. You may eat what you want during these
three days, but eating high calorie foods with fat content is recommended. This may seem
counterintuitive at first, but is meant to get your body’s metabolism working at full capacity. When
incorporating the HCG diet into your routine, this helps get the highest level of fat burn from your
On the third day of HCG Ultra, you are allowed to eat only 500 calories a day, split between two meals a
day of lunch and dinner. Breakfast is just a liquid beverage with minimal to no calories.
Any non-caloric fluids in any amount. This could be coffee without sugar (non-sugar sweeteners are
okay) and a tablespoon of milk.
Lunch and Dinner
You are allowed these two meals only per day. Each should total around 250 calories each. Each consists
of 3.5 oz (or 100 gm) of some type of protein food (see below), enough vegetables and fruit to total 250
calories each. You should record the foods you eat in a food journal and see how easy it is to keep track
of your diet. The number of calories in a serving of these foods is listed below. Select from the following
Protein Foods: 3.5 oz. (100 gm) per meal
All visible fat must be removed before cooking, and the portions should be weighed raw. An
approximation of the size of a portion is the amount of the foot that would resemble the size of a makeup
compact. It must be cooked without additional fat. Avoid eating the same protein foods for both lunch
* Veal or ultra-lean steak (free-range only). NO Ground beef no matter how lean.
* Fresh white fish (halibut, swordfish, bass, flounder, pike, tilapia, john dory, snapper, crab meat,
lobster, shrimp, scallops. NO salmon, eel, tuna, herring, dried, pickled or smoked fish.
* Chicken (chicken breast only, no skin)
* Boiled egg and 3 boiled egg whites (Adapted for vegetarians)
Fresh Vegetables: at least 3.5 oz (100 gm) per meal
Do not mix vegetables. One choice only per serving.
* Spinach, green salad, tomato, celery, fennel, onion, red radish, cucumber, asparagus, cabbage,
broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, chard, chicory.
* NO starch or sugar heavy veggies, such as pumpkin, beetroot, potato, carrots, peas, or corn.
Fruit: 2 per day, at least 6 hours apart
* Apple, strawberries (6 lg/10 small), orange, ˝ grapefruit.
* NO substitutes.
* One grissini, or
* One melba toast
Your daily caloric intake total per day should be 500. If your choices from the above list total
is less than 500 calories, and it will, eat an additional portion of a vegetable and protein.
Fluids: Minimum 2 liters (11 glasses, 8 oz each) of water daily
* Plain Water
* Tea/coffee without sugar (any quantity)
* Soda water, mineral water
* 2 diet soft drinks (up to 2-12 oz. cans)
* Crystal Lite
* Only 1 tablespoon fat-free half and half or milk daily.
* No margarine, butter, oil, or dressing.
* Check labels for content of sugar, fructose, sucrose, corn syrup, etc. Anything with these is
NOT allowed. You may use artificial sweeteners sparingly and only for Phase 1 and 2. NO SUGAR!
* Salt, pepper, vinegar, mustard powder, garlic, sweet basil, parsley, thyme, marjoram, and other
spices are freely available as seasonings.
* Juice of 1 lemon daily
Calorie Content of the HCG Diet Foods
There are many websites that give you calorie amounts of the foods you eat. If you can’t find the calories on the web, check the
package for calculations whenever possible. Always remember to record what you eat in a food
journal every day. Here are some examples of foods that you can eat on the HCG Ultra Diet and their
respective calorie amounts:
* White Fish – (3.5 oz) avg 98 cal
* Cod (3.5 oz) – 83 cal
* Crab meat (3.5 oz) – 100 cal
* Flounder (3.5 oz) – 90 cal
* Haddock (3.5 oz) – 88 cal
* Halibut (3.5 oz) – 110 cal
* Lobster (3.5 oz) – 98 cal
* Red snapper (3.5 oz) – 110 cal
* Shrimp (3.5 oz) – 110 cal
* Tilapia (3.5 oz) – 94 cal
* Very lean beef (3.5 oz) (avg 152 cal)
* Eye of round (3.5 oz) – 160 cal
* Top sirloin steak (3.5 oz) – 130 cal
* Top round steak (3.5 oz) – 166 cal
* Bottom round steak (3.5 oz) – 154 cal
* Chicken breast, no skin (3.5 oz) – 87 cal
* Veal (3.5 oz) (avg 114 cal)
* Veal, sirloin (3.5 oz) – 110 cal
* Veal, loin chop (3.5 oz) – 117 cal
* Asparagus (3.5 oz) – 20 cal
* Asparagus (2 tip) – 1 cal ”
* Asparagus (small spear) – 2 cal
* Asparagus (medium spear) – 3 cal
* Asparagus (large spear) – 4 cal
* Broccoli (3.5 oz) – 34 cal
* Broccoli (1 cup – 88g) – 30 cal
* Broccoli (5 spear – 31 g) – 11 cal ”
* Celery (3.5 oz) – 15 cal
* Celery (medium stalk) – 6 cal
* Cabbage (3.5 oz) – 24 cal
* Cabbage (1 cup shredded) – 17 cal
* Cauliflower (3.5 oz) – 22 cal
* Cauliflower (1 cup) – 28 cal
* Cauliflower (3 flowerets) – 12 cal)
* Cucumber (3.5 oz) – 12 cal
* Cucumber (small) – 19 cal
* Cucumber (medium) – 24 cal
* Cucumber (large) – 34 cal each
* Cucumber (English long) – 60 cal
* Lettuce, all varieties (3.5 oz) – 20 cal
* Lettuce, all varieties (1 cup) – 8 cal
* Lettuce, all varieties (small head) – 32 cal
* Red radishes (3.5 oz) – 12 cal
* Red radishes (one medium) – 1 cal
* Salad (3.5 oz) – 15 cal
* Spinach, raw (3.5 oz) – 20 cal
* Spinach, raw (1 cup) – 7 cal
* Spinach, frozen (3.5 oz) – 23 cal
* Spinach, frozen (1 cup) – 41 cal
* Spinach, cooked (3.5 oz) – 31 cal
* Spinach, cooked (1 cup) – 48 cal
* Tomato (3.5 oz) – 20 cal
* Tomato (cherry) – 3 cal
* Tomato (plumb) – 11 cal
* Tomato (small) – 16 cal
* Tomato (medium) – 22 cal
* Tomato (large) – 33 cal
* Apple (small) – 55 cal
* Apple (medium) – 72 cal
* Apple (large) – 110 cal
* Orange (navel) – 69 cal
* Orange (Florida) – 65 cal
* Orange (California) – 59 cal
* 12 large strawberries – 72 cal
* 20 medium strawberries – 80 cal
* Pink Grapefruit (California) – 92 cal
* Pink Grapefruit (Florida) – 74 cal
* One breadstick (grissini) – 15 cal
* One Melba toast – 12 cal
Phase 3: Maintenance
After you have used HCG Ultra with a VLCD for 60 days, you must discontinue the HCG. You may first
notice that your stomach has shrunk and that you continue to want to do the low calorie diet for a few
more days to weeks.
For the first few weeks after stopping HCG Ultra, all foods are allowed except starches and
sugars, always controlled by morning weighing. In other words, if you start eating too much food you will
see it on the scales. If this happens, cut back immediately to your body’s daily resting needs, otherwise
called your BMR (basal metabolic rate).
For the second three weeks, gradually add starches and sugars in small quantities to your diet. Once
again, you should control the amounts by daily morning weighing and correction of the excesses
immediately. Don’t let yourself go and give up on all the hard work you have done to get to weight loss
success. Keep motivated.
At the end of the 6 weeks after stopping HCG Ultra, you may do another round of it if you want to continue
to lose more weight. HCG Ultra Diet should only be used for 60 days because your body develops an
immunity to it and its effectiveness is minimal after 60 continuous days. However, after a maintenance
“resting” phase of six weeks, this immunity has gone and you may do the HCG Ultra Diet effectively again
for another 60 days. This cycle may be continued as many times as needed to help you lose the weight
Phase 4: Lifetime Eating, Exercising and Staying Healthy|
After you have lost all the weight you desire, gradually introduce more foods into your diet. You
should follow a healthy lifestyle.